Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My question is about when i put my notcie in and they finish…

Customer Question
Hi my question is...

Hi my question is about when i put my notcie in and they finish me up early do i still get pay till my notice ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Head office wear i get pay from is in wa but work in nt

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes they took the airflight for my retrun flight home out of my pay can they do that ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/3/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

Have they accepted the notice and agreed to you leaving early?

What does your contract of employment say about the notice you have to give?