Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A conflict with our suspended email account with Telstra…

Customer Question
A conflict with our...

A conflict with our suspended email account with Telstra bigpond

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Every day for last week .. Tried everything to online

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My PC has never had virus use avg updates daily ran deep scan all clear changed password ***** instructed still no email they just tell us to keep waiting need email for our business.. ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

What do mean confuses me

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/3/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

Is this a legal question or an IT Question?