Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If u could pls.how do i lodge a work place bulling and

Customer Question
If u could pls.how...

If u could pls.how do i lodge a work place bulling and harassment report

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

SA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not as yet but a situation today has left me feeling that way which im happy to explain if u need me to

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

You can lodge it with Fair Work or the Human rights commission.

Here is the form for Fair Work

https://www.fwc.gov.au/content/rules-form/application-order-stop-bullying

You can check if you are eligible as well.

Here is the link for the Human rights commission.

http://www.humanrights.gov.au/employers/good-practice-good-business-factsheets/workplace-discrimination-harassment-and-bullying

Fair work would be easier if you do not want a solicitor.

But you should always have legal representation in these matters.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards