Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need an email address for legal aid at liverpool. They…

Customer Question
I need an email...

I need an email address for legal aid at liverpool. They keep sending me reminders re may application. I lodged this by post as the site wouldnot process financial information.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

In Victoria bu the matter relates to a warrant of execution in NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I lodged a full application by mail weeks ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/2/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, the contact details for legal aid in Liverpool NSW: Address:***** Liverpool NSW 2170 Phone: (02) 9601 1200

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back.

Kind regards