Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need to speak to a Lawer urgently regarding a restraint on…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i need...

Second opinion] i need to speak to a Lawer urgently regarding a restraint on Trade Issue

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

QLD - it's a public holiday and i need advice today, the company that has issues the letter is perth based

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

The issue is with a past employer - i believe full time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/2/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, I have answered your question in the first request you made. Please review the first question you raised on just answer. Thank you.