Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How are you? I would like to ask you, now i am an Australia…

Customer Question
Hello how are you...

Hello how are you ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I would like to ask you, now i am an Australia citizen and i have been it is going to be nearly 2 years in Australia, and now i am planning to go back to Lebanon and get married, and what will i be needing to bring my husband to Australia, is it hard,

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/2/2017
Solicitor: JenniferImmLaw, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
JenniferImmLaw

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter, where you are applying for your partner to obtain residency in Australian the partner visa process needs to be followed.

This process will be supported by you as the sponsoring partner. The process can be done online through the follow link:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/801-

The application process is straight forward and where information is required this must be detailed carefully.

The processing time is subject to the level of supporting documentation that is provided and the health criteria set by the government.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back.

Kind regards