Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Friday 29 sep became the 15 week date that my husband has…

Customer Question
Friday 29 sep became...

Friday 29 sep became the 15 week date that my husband has had his car at Repco Palmerston. All communication has been instigated by him, last week we were told that it would be ready by Friday as he had all the parts, today when we went in he told tus this Friday and the price went from $3000 to just under $4000. We have no faith in this man or his company and if this head gasket fails we have to take it back to him. My husband drive a round trip of roughly 50km

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

NT, 2007 Ford Ranger

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My husband contacted the regional manager who is situated in Perth, he also contacted fair trading last week and we are waiting to hear back

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/2/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Have they done any work on the car?