Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My question is about Traffic Expiation Notice on Disobey…

Customer Question
Thanks. My question is...

Thanks. My question is about Traffic Expiation Notice on Disobey Traffic Light (Red Disc).

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

South Australia. No, I have not consulted any lawyer so far

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I wish to apply for a review as I think the alleged offence is trifling. What legal assistance can I get and what will be the fees?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/1/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

Have you received any photo of the offence?