Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can workplace health and safety officers extend their

Customer Question
Can workplace health and...

Can workplace health and safety officers extend their authority beyond the workplace boundary

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

This is in regard to demolition of a residential property on my property. Whaso insists i get written approval from adjoining owners before i proceed with the demolition.I contend that possibly this requirement that is being charged upon me exceeds their statutory powers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
10/1/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, in short no. This is a private matter and does not concern anything in respect of they capacity at all.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Thank you Daniel. No further information is required.
Regards
Pat

Cheers, ***** ***** my service with the stars provided so I can then close the question.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Daniel, Solicitor