Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Civil and commercial law advice? NSW. It's regarding access…

Customer Question
Civil and commercial law...

Civil and commercial law advice ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes it's regarding access to grease trap for a cafe and the landlord has now iligaly disconnected the grease trap without notice to Sydney water and we have had to close the restaurant

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The landlord is demanding $30 thousand per year for access

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/30/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Do you have a lease over the premises?

Did the landlord come in and disconnect without your knowledge and consent?