Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need a Apostile for a document giving my brother the

Customer Question
I need a Apostile...

I need a Apostile for a document giving my brother the authority to sign a contract in my name in Switzerland

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I had a JP witnessing my signature on the Authority document and duly stamped and certified.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/29/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

You need a Notary Public to do that

Once they do this then it can be sent to get the Apostile from DFAT

You can find a notary on this link

http://www.notarylocator.com.au/notaries-explained.php

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards