Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My job application that I used to apply for a job was

Customer Question
Hi my job application...

Hi my job application that I used to apply for a job was amended by the company without my knowledge

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Part time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can they change the document without my knowledge

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/28/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

It is your application and they cannot change it.

How do you know they changed it and have you spoken to them?