Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need to speak to a lawyer regarding my situation. I am…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak to a lawyer regarding my situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am presently in New South Wales, but I am from Western Australia, and the issues are regarding Western Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing has been filed as yet, I am unsure what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am in a trust and haven't been supported. It is an aboriginal trust and, I have received an email, stating that I have been Suspended because I reached out to my family on facebook, I have no phone and it it the only means to keep contact. I have asked for the policy and procedures of their compony prior to reaching out to my family.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/28/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, in relation to your important matter concerning the trust, the key element to determine your rights of action under the trust is the trust deed. I recommend that you obtain a copy of the trust deed and then the review same to determine what action you may take under that legal document.

Trust deeds are complex documents, and if you need assistance in reviewing the trust deed I would be pleased to assist you omg the same.

If you are having difficulty obtaining a copy of the trust deed please let me know and I will assist you further.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back.

Kind regards