Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Im jenny. i just want to ask about my situation right now..

Customer Question
Hi. im jenny. i...

Hi. im jenny. i just want to ask about my situation right now.. my student visa was denied and i need to appeal for it. and i dont know what to do next

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Im almost 3 years here and this is my second time to extend it but it was refused so now i need to appeal for it

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope.. but my agent told me that if i want to stay here then i need to appeal

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to ask if what would happen if i will appeal and before this year end my partner wants to marry me..so what to do now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/28/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

You have to spend some money and get an immigration lawyer to assist you.

You have to make the application to the AAT and also get as much information as you can as to why they have rejected your visa.

If you marry and you are still on a bridging visa you will be allowed to stay until they decide your partner visa

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards