Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is it possible to my daughter who was born in illicit

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to my daughter who was born in illicit relatioship the candidate is married and having a child.The writer migrated to Australia 1991 her nmae was not included.Is there any provision to bring my daughter and family here.Does citizenship act permit the same.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/27/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon,

Are you an Australian citizen?

Are you currently living in Australia?

If you are an Australian citizen you can give you daughter citizenship by decent.

Once you give her citizenship then she can get an australian passport and come to Australia

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

I shall call you tomorrow
There is no details of yourscell number etc.Send your cell number where are you stationed.
message your details to(###) ###-####
will you please
your response is good

Good Afternoon

You wil have to elect a call and it is a further $85.00

If you elect it then I can accept and call you.

Do you want my daughters details to proceed further Can you do this case

No please do not send her details.
I cannot act for you in this. I am here to give you information

Do you want the link for the forms?

I cannot talk now send your cell number let me discuss with my daughter in India now
I want the link for the forms to submit

I cannot send you my number

You have to elect a call and it will cost you a further $85.00

I will then accept and call you.

Here is the link and you can make the application online

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/pathways-processes/application-options/descent/apply

Regards

Will not solicitor assist me for this

I cannot take on the work

I am not permitted under my agreement.

All I can do is assist you and guide you.

If you wish assistance you are looking at about $900.00 plus GST for a solicitor to do the work for you.

I can pay I am still not clear
she is not born while I was Australian citizen.she is born 1981 I have my citizenship in 1993
I have gone through the form of eligibility Two clause one main thing they are asking if she is borm while I was Australian citizen the answer is no.This is alarming me.
Send me your contact numberShe is married aged 36 having husband Please enlighten me how this can be worked I live at Tamworth now.Send the details of the requirements. How much fees you will charge for this.

Good Evening

Was her father and australian citizen when she was born?

NO She is born in 1981 and became citizen in 1993

Your daughter is an australian citizen?

I asked about her father if he was a citizen of australia when she was born.

all wrong answer my daughter is in india not australian citzen

Good Morning

What about her father?

You have not told me is he was an australian citizen

I her father is an Australian citizen since 1993 she was born 1n 1981 before my arrival in Australia.You have not given me right answer I have gone through one clause mentions that should hould be born while I was Australian citizen

Then if you and her farther were not citizens when she was born then she cannot come as a citizen

She is too old to be sponsored as a child and she has to find an alternative visa to come to australia

Your relationship with her father is not relevant.
She has to apply for a visa that she may be eligible for.

I cannot assist you more than this.

You indicated that you were a citizen and I needed to make sure wether you were a citizen when she was born. This is not the case and she cannot get citizenship.

I am sorry I cannot give you anything more positive.

Leon, Solicitor