Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My credit card was swallowed up in an machine in July and…

Customer Question
My credit card was...

My credit card was swallowed up in an amt machine in July and have applied twice for a new card but have not yet received one only excuses it will arrive in 7to10 working days. It has been 2 months now and the bank is the Bank of Queensland.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Yes it is west Auatra ia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I can only say I have made endless phone calls and visited the Fremantle branch who always assure me it is on its way

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/27/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

I am not sure how I can assist you.

Are you only dealing with the branch?