Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My mother was attacked in our house by 4 armed men she was…

Customer Question
my mother was attacked in...
my mother was attacked in our house by 4 armed men she was hit with a butt of a gun in the face an she got bruises to the face an arms we called we called the police but there was no arrest she didn't come home for about 4 weeks i had to get new crime safe doors put on is she initialled for compensation
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/26/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Dear customer, please refer to your first post as a reply is there for you.Kind regards *****
u said u need more information what do u need

Dear customer, please refer to your first post, as this is an additional post that you have made.

i couldnt find ur answer sorry

Dear customer, I am sorry to hear about the incident to your family.

In relation to your important question raised, your mother will be able to seek support services and compensation through victims of crime program, which is run by the State Government.

You mother will need to seek the assistance of a lawyer to process the application as it is lengthy and can be complex subject to the circumstance of the incident that occurred.

There is help for your mother and the law will come to her aid.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back.

Kind regards

thank u for all your help i will find a lawyer to help her once again thank u

You are most welcome.

Kind regards