Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I would like some advice on Telstra I was paying huge

Customer Question
Hello I would like...

Hello I would like some advice on Telstra I was paying huge amounts of money for there service including home internet and phone bill. The internet was not working the reception was terrible and they kept sending differet things that i never sighned up for netflix was one of them , sd cards that i never received they are also still sending me bills. also there were pph numbers on my account that were not mine as I only ever had one phone number I have tried to call several times and they keep disconnecting and also made several complaints to the ombudsman who does get them to call back . they would not send me bills as I was paying a lot of this through the store I would like to know what I can do about this matter ? Regards Marissa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes several times this matter has been going on for some time .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

When i moved out of the property I was contacted twice by the property manager as which company I used to get service because the people that bought the house could not get service and they were with telstra .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/26/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

Are you after the ombudsman? I am a solicitor not the ombudsman.