Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have prizemoney awaiting at qld racing for my greyhoujnd…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i have...

Second opinion] i have prizemoney awaiting at qld racing for my greyhoujnd they requested my bank details which i supplied but they then refused as my partner in the greyhound i9s the manager of the partnership and they say he has to provied MY details to them i feel this is an unnecessary invassion of my privacy to let a 3rd party my bank details????????

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when exactly were you notified?

Qld lasty friday

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I requested that they pay me as i have supplied my bank detailst

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/26/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
Ok, so how is he defined as the 'manager' in a partnership?
As he would be the manager, does he not have that right to provide them with the details? Or at least provide an authority?

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.