Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I feel very angry.one women is very bad .I need help. Nsw.

Customer Question
I feel very angry.one...

I feel very angry.one women is very bad .I need help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I really need help.my phone number(###) ###-####but I only can speak little english

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/25/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

What is the issue? I cannot call you unless you elect a call and it will be a further fee of $85.00. If you do not want a call we can chat here and it will not cost you more than you have already paid.