Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How to I defend against false statements made in an

Customer Question
How to I defend...

How to I defend against false statements made in an application against me for an intervention order. The application is made by my child's teacher

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ahh. I am actually in Victoria Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just an application for an intervention order. This would impact on my child's attendance at the school as I can not go within 200m

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I believe the application is made as a retaliation to my child's recent diagnosis of autism

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/24/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

You have to take the matter to court and give your version to the and the court will have to decide who they believe.

You have to be represented in this matter.

You answer the allegations in the report with your version. This is the only way.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards