Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I believe that my phone has been illagely bugged and my

Customer Question
Hi i believe that...

Hi i believe that my phone has been illagely bugged and my phone conversations recorded. can this material be used in a court case

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Qld.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not at the moment. earlier this year i called the police on a neighbour because suspected domestic violence. i also gave a note about domestic violence to the women as i was concerned. the people involved told there friends and so forth. but they blamed me for the reputation of the person being ruined. to

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I only spoke to of this matter with my sister and a friend but i never mentionef it outside of my own home. they have been b

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/24/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

Anything recorded without your consent and knowledge it cannot be used in court.

The police may have spoken to them as part of the investigation. But the recordings cannot be used.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago

If there is nothing further please do not forget to rate my work

Thank you