Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was talking to someone before and when it came to the link…

Customer Question
I was talking to...

I was talking to someone before and when it came to the link to pay the $5 it wouldn't accept my mobile phone number.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

To who ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

An Uber driver knocked over our brick fence while reversing out of our property, and he refused to give my husband his insurance details or phone number, and Uber won't help me either, even though their driver caused the accident.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/23/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good evening

Do you have his details?

Are you insured and have you claimed on your policy?

Have you reported it to the police?