Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I would like to ask you for my relative originally from

Customer Question
Hi there I would like to...
Hi there
I would like to ask you for my relative originally from Syria and the last few years living in Lebanon.
my question is family of man and his wife and two children they apply for humanitarian refugees to Australia Twice but they have been refused because their story was not enough to convince them to come to Australia.
would you please let me know what is the best reason to apply for refuge ? as the government needs a convincing application.
note: the family home was destroyed before they fled to Lebanon and their situation very bad, and not safe to go back to Syria.
Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/23/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

The main reason which needs to be proved and demonstrated is that if a person is returned back to their origin country, they will be persecuted which is against the United Nations conventions (which covers many aspects) or due to religious reasons.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Please don’t forget to leave positive feed back.

Kind regards