Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What does a itemised acct. looks like? nsw, no but I have…

Customer Question
What does a itemised...

What does a itemised acct. looks like?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No but I have had so much problem with this firm.....made an appt. got there they had moved 1 month before and we were never advised,two legal papers had the wrong name on it...and we are being charged for the correction...mum passed away 15 months ago and we are still waiting for the probate which was granted on the 2 nd of may and now he wants to be paid $4888 68 ...we paid already $1493 to the supreme court and Mum's estate is :the house approx. 570.00 and 28.000 in her bank acct. we are going to pay next week but how can we check all this is correct....I have never dealt with a solicitor with so much trouble....

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't even know if he is a real solicitor apparently his friend "Robin Fest "passed the business to him the name of the company was Direct law" Every time we went there he didn't have any papers they always were at "Robin Fester 's home?//

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/22/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Are you challenging his account?

Did they give you a cost agreement at the beginning setting out their fees and what they will charge?

Have they lodged probate? You can contact the supreme court and give them the name and date of death and they will advise you if probate has bee lodged.