Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a easement going through my property to a property I…

Customer Question
I have a easement...

I have a easement going through my property to a property I sold and now he has lease it out to 3family you is reposible if any one get hurt on the easement

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

We have a easement agreement

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Have I got to have ainsurance

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/21/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

I am not sure what you are asking?
You no longer own the property. You cannot be held liable if anyone is hurt.

What is the easement for?