Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Kent 80 years of age little or no money can you help me with…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** 80 years of age little or no money can you help me with a court case re getting a paid bond as security back from landlord

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Perth w a

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes but stil not gone to court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No its now over 3 months sinse I moved

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/21/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Have you requested your bond back?

Do you know if the bond was lodged with the appropriate authority?