Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Trying to get some help with a tv pitch, Telling you

Customer Question
Trying to get some...

Trying to get some help with a tv pitch

Lawyer's Assistant: The Entertainment Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Entertainment Expert can help you best.

Telling you everything may take a while. I have a pitch ready for what I believe is a multi-dimensional and interactive cartoon series.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Entertainment Expert should be aware of?

Not that I can think of. I'm just wanting an opportunity to pitch. No cost to anyone bar their time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/21/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Are you after a lawyer?