Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What I want to know is can I sue? a doctor who c, Western…

Customer Question
What I want to...

What I want to know is can I sue? a doctor who c

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Western Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have had related workers comp

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/20/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, yes you can sue a doctor, but your question seems incomplete.
I am assuming you think that the treating doctor is negligent? You will first need a report from another doctor confirming this, then make a claim through court or my way of the indemnity insurance.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Please click accept / rate my service (WITH THE STARS). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you