Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been separated for 2 1/2 years not yet Divorced. I…

Customer Question
Hi I have been...

Hi I have been separated for 2 1/2 years not yet Divorced. I live in the home which I purchased prior to marriage his name is ***** ***** the title but is on the 2nd loan which was for the extension.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Sorry hadn't meant to hit send yet. We were together 17 years. Have twice gone to a lawyer and started to sort it out

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And about to pull the pin on the 2nd one now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 10 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

What is your question?