Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Pls,i have my loan and credit cards since 2015.what can I do…

Customer Question
Pls,i have my loan...

Pls,i have my loan and credit cards since 2015.what can I do I don't hv money and not working.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In this state owning $28,800.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Because credit corp almost calling me iam scared some times.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Iam and partner try to pay little2.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/20/2017
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, well the debt needs to be addressed.
Credit Corp WILL chase you. You need to prove to them your financial position and come to some arragement for payment.Do not igore them. Arrange to deal with the debt and arrange a payment plan and or settle for a leader sum.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.

Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 10 months ago

Hello
I note I have not received a response?
I wish to help you in this situation.