Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is more a Family law matter. My partner has taken unknown…

Customer Question
Hello is more a...

Hello is more a Family law matter. My partner has taken unknown legal action against me on her receiving her final partnershipvisa. What can i do to protect half of all i own as she came into the situation with nothing

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Oyster Cove, 5 acres of prime view worth over 100,000

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

She i just found out has some with Ol=gilvry & Jennings but they just told me i could not ask advice on conflict of interest groungs so yes she has i assume

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am an invalid pensioner due to injury so i could not pay for na major legal battle over 1o,ooo

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/20/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

How long have you been together?

Has you partner taken out violence order so she can have her visa fast tracked?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor