Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I AM 88 THIS YEAR AND HAVE MARRIED TO A 67 YEAR OLD FILIPINO…

Customer Question
I AM 88 THIS...

I AM 88 THIS YEAR AND HAVE MARRIED TO A 67 YEAR OLD FILIPINO VISITOR. SHE HAS NO MEANS OF SUPPORT. iiHAVE BEEN REFUSED THE MARRIED PENSION . AS i M NOT CAPABLE OF COOKING AND CLEANING ALONE CANMY WIFE WHO HAS A VISA TO WORK BE EMPLOYED AS MY CARER AND GET THE CARERS ALLOWANCE ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

NO> PENSIONER

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

What visa is she on?