Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Deb - I have escalating claim with AGA for my Comprehensive…

Customer Question
Hi Deb -...

Hi Deb - I have escalating claim with AGA for my Comprehensive Travel insurance (3 months).

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

It is a complicated matter which concerned overseas hospital where I met a lack in medical's treatment & medical negligence. AGA also shunt responsibility to client. I have done all paper works to bring the matter to federal court which I will registry in Melbourne as AGA's head quarter is located in Melbourne.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

However, I got stuck to fill up some form for the hearing start. I need assistance so I could close the case asap.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will you be happy to give me a hand?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/20/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

Are you seeking to get compensation from your travel insurer for the negligence of a hospital overseas?

We cannot help you finish the case we can only give you guidance.

Has your negligence claim overseas finished?