How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44903
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 22 years old and would like emancipation papers and

This answer was rated:

Hey I am 22 years old and would like emancipation papers and don't know how to get them can you helping
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NSW
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't I don't have much money I haven't been working as I had surgery done to my knee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you, ***** ***** much for your help Pearl

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

You are not a minor and you do not need them

Can you be more specific in your question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there any papers I can get so I can be emancipated from them I know I'm not a minor but is there any papers?

You are old enough to do what you want. The courts will not give you anything.

Here is some information for you.

I doubt that the court will give you anything.

If you are being held against your will then the police may be able to assist.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you

Good Afternoon

All the best and good luck



Leon and other Australia Law Specialists are ready to help you