Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need your advice on one of my visa condition. Can you

Customer Question
Hello, I need your...

Hello, I need your advice on one of my visa condition. Can you please help

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I need your advice on one of my visa condition. Can you please help

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. Not yet. This is my first interaction

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. Is this service/consultation chargable ? If so what is the consultation fees please. Thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
I have been granted 190 skilled migrant sub class visa (South australia sponsored) in Jan 2016. Initially, I moved my wife & kids to Brisbane in June 2016 to stay with my relative. I joined them in March 2017. Meanwhile , she got a permanent job i brisbane. Now, is it necessary for me / my family to move to South australia for 2 years ? Is this a legal obligation ? & what happens if I continue to stay in QLD ? Will this have an impact on my permanent residancy in future ? Need your advise Please. Thank you
9/19/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

Yes it is.

If you do not work in SA then you are in breach and you can be deported.

You must comply with the conditions of your visa. You have an obligation that if you cannot to notify the department.

It is a legal obligation and if you breach it then you can be deported.

I am sorry I cannot give you anything more positive.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards