Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is this a robot chat or real chat? NSW currently in Vic, not…

Customer Question
Is this a robot...

Is this a robot chat or real chat?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW currently in Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife wants to cancel my subclass 309 we have child together 2years old. I am also here 2years in australia this october and i applied 2 months ago for PR with my wife

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/18/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

Is the marriage over?