Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am in wa my ute and work equipment was wiped out by a 8…

Hi I am in...

Hi I am in wa my ute and work equipment was wiped out by a 8 ton truck their ins company denied liberty 4 mths the came to the party and payed form the ute and equipment but in the mean time I lost all of my work the accident happened 17 mths ago

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Western Australia are you in Australia ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The accident put two of my work in hospital and one will never work again

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is a loss of earning claim due to the closing my business

9/18/2017
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

What did you do while waiting. Did you try and reduce your losses or just wait?

Did you sign anything when you were finally paid? Did you advise the insurer of this possible claim?

Leon, Solicitor
i did try and limit my loss by fixing an old mach. and borrowing a trailer but had no staff as it took one of them 4 wks to get back to work the condition that I took the money for the ute and the equipment (9mths later ) we that I would be able to claim loss of earnings and they have their forensics account look at my books which took them almost another 9mths all I want is the loss the their accounts came up with and agrees will my tax returns ($60.000.00 ) but they only have offered $5000 to go away they were advice about the claim 2 wks after the accident in writing
Phone call session started
Leon, Solicitor