Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I seperated from my husband May 2016 I left the family home…

Customer Question
I seperated from my...

I seperated from my husband May 2016 I left the family home which he lives in , we have a business we own the home , I struggling financially @ the moment as I am on workcovet ,should I apply for devorce , should I be asking my husband for rent ??

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I can not afford that

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I think this is all for now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/18/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.