Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Citizen And my parents have got passport from India My

Customer Question
Hi my name is sidhu I...
Hi my name is sidhu
I am Australian citizen
And my parents have got passport from India
My father dob is 10 02 1960
I am applying for there permanent residency
How long will it take
How much does it cost
And what's quickest way for them to get residency
And I sponsor my wife to come here
In 2012
How manny people can I sponsor
If I divorce my wife can my next wife come
What's a limit for that
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/17/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

It all depends on the visa you are applying for and you cannot apply for it they have to apply.

They have to be the applicants and you can sponsor them if it is required.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards