Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Im wa and am working for a biulder on a purchase order

Customer Question
Hi there, im wa...

Hi there, im wa and am working for a biulder on a purchase order system and just realizing after 24mths that these the items list ussually between 10-20 are inclusive of gst for example

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Install of dooors 2of @22$ 44$

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

And soWestewrn Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i think thats enough

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

What exactly are you asking?