Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

XXXXXX I've got court on the 9th of next mount but I need…

Customer Question
Hi this is XXXX...

Hi this is XXXX XXXXXX I've got court on the 9th of next mount but I need help with it because every time I go to court there's no one there for me so I can get my pont a cross to because the police has placed a avo on my boyfriend to keep him away from me and his 3 kids and plus I've got one on the way to him to and I really need to go and see him so the kids can see him to because his only got me and the kids and some of the stuff was a lie that was said about my boyfriend so I'm just seeing how would I go bye seeing if someone can come to court on that day so I can get my pont a cross plz so I'm hopping u can help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

I'm in nsw and it happend about 2 weeks ago now

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yea the police has and I've being trying to talk to the police but now one seem to want to help me out

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All I want him to know that my boyfriend would never hurt us and some of the stuff was a lie that was said to the police and that me and the kids would really love to go in to see him but at the moment we can't an till after what happens at court

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/15/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, if your require representation at court, to get your point across, which is important, this can arranged. The law is their to protect everyone and especially you and your children. The AVO that is in place may be changed at the hearing so your boyfriend may see the child. This will require special attention wirth procedures, but it may be organised.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those service as the law will protect and help you.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Kind regards