Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need to talk to an ombudsmen, nsw, yes but I could not get…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to an ombudsmen

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes but I could not get past the putting of the phone number

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are unable to enter the Australian mobile in the format like putting in +61

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/15/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

We are not the ombudsman

What ombudsman do you need?

The ombudsman will not give you legal advise they will refer you to a solicitor.

If you want to lodge a complaint they have forms on their site and you complete them and you wait for them to investigate.

But you have to tell me which one you are after.