Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We are travelling tomorrow and the passport office told us…

Customer Question
We are travelling tomorrow...

We are travelling tomorrow and the passport office told us that our travel documents would be ready by today at the latest. We have been chasing the baby's passport ( the only one ,

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes this is urgent as I cannot talk to the person who was organising it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/14/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Did you apply through the post office or directly through the passport office?

Where in Australia Are you?

Through the post office. We are in Aveley

What state is that in?

Do you have anything from the post office when you gave them the money?