Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Enquiring with regards to divorce when spouse has been using…

Customer Question
Enquiring with regards *****...

Enquiring with regards ***** ***** when spouse has been using escorts and on dating websites.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Its in Cairns Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not yet. I am looking for free advice at this stage as I am not yet receiving child support.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Costings and only separated 3 weeks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/14/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

this is not free you have offered to pay an amount to get the advise.
What would you like to know?

i have decided to cancel. It is too expensive

Good Afternoon

I have requested you get a refund.

All the best and good luck

Regards