Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm an employer who has been accused of unfair dismissal,

Customer Question
Hi I'm an employer...

Hi I'm an employer who has been accused of unfair dismissal

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Casual

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Employee was under clarks private sector award 2010

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/14/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Afternoon

Have they filed an application with Fair Work?

The award is not relevant here, what is relevant is how he was dismissed and why.

If they have filed an application the application should set out what they say. You have to reply and file the response.

I could not stay online earlier to wait. I prefer a phone call to discuss. I'm happy to pay for the phone call but does that mean the 100.00 online payment can be refunded?

Good Afternoon

No the call is in addition to what you offered online.

No this is not going to work. I just want a refund please.
Thanks