Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have lodged an unfair dismissal claim (F2 form). What does…

Customer Question
Pearl, I have lodged...

Pearl, I have lodged an unfair dismissal claim (F2 form). What does it mean if my former empoyer does not complete their F3 reposonse form, or returns it blank and how long do they have to do this (I thought it was 7 days)?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, I filed my F2 form on 7th September to the FWC online submission portal

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only that I completed a details F2 - they failed to follow a range of requirements as per the 2009 act.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/14/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Morning

The Ombudsman will still have a phone conference with you both

If it cannot be resolved then it will then be sent back and listed for a hearing.