Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My wife and I own our marital home. We also has an

Customer Question
Hi. My wife and...

Hi. My wife and I own our marital home. We also has an investment home of which she has 10% and I have 90%. We are on the verge of a divorce and i would like to know if she is entitle for the 10% or 50% ownership.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oh sorry. We are in Victoria.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will this also affect my government pension? Presently i am 63 and am retiring come Jan 2018. But i am not due for pension till 66 years of age. There are no children involved

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/13/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good Evening

How long have you been married?

I like to cancel my service. Thought this is a voluntary service. Sorry
Goodness me. My computer is playing up. You still there/