Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My wife and I own our marital home. We also has an

Customer Question

Hi. My wife and I own our marital home. We also has an investment home of which she has 10% and I have 90%. We are on the verge of a divorce and i would like to know if she is entitle for the 10% or 50% ownership.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oh sorry. We are in Victoria.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will this also affect my government pension? Presently i am 63 and am retiring come Jan 2018. But i am not due for pension till 66 years of age. There are no children involved
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Expert:  Leon replied 1 month ago.

Good Evening

How long have you been married?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I like to cancel my service. Thought this is a voluntary service. Sorry
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Goodness me. My computer is playing up. You still there/