Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How to create a new company name in Australia?

Customer Question
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/13/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 11 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question. If you choose a telephone call, you will be charged an additional fee.

Good evening

You can set up a new company through ASIC or having an agent do it for you.

Here is a link of the steps

http://asic.gov.au/for-business/registering-a-company/steps-to-register-a-company/

If you are happy to have another party do it for you then here are links of companies that will do the work

https://www.ecompanies.com.au/

https://easycompanies.com.au/?gclid=CPaVmJLxodYCFQkFKgodpYUPFw

https://www.ptyltdcompany.com.au/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz7ni8PCh1gIVVwQqCh2TRwhCEAAYAyAAEgL96PD_BwE

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you wish a phone call please elect for one but be aware it will be an additional fee. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Thank you for your kind words.

All the best and good luck

Please respond here. The other post I will close and have you refunded.

Regards