Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Need to get in touch with financial ombudsman, Queensland In…

Customer Question
Need to get in...

Need to get in touch with financial ombudsman

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland In Mackay

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I need to file or report

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am filing against an insurance Sun-corp claim

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Law
9/13/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Dear customer, you may lodge a complaint on the following link with the financial ombudsman: https://www.fos.org.au

The key element will lodging a complaint is to have the facts of the matter listed in a chronological order, which details the events in relation to the claim that is raised.

Where there is a dispute with a financial institution, there also may be other avenues to pursue. If you are able to provide further detail I can assist you on the same.

If you would like to discuss this matter further by telephone, I welcome you to request those services.

If you have any further questions, I would be pleased to answer those for you.

Kind regards